The Power Dog






power


We have a very special dog in Austin. 




Clint she had since she was a puppy, and I remember many trips to judge where a snuggle under the front seat of the van 12 passengers and only a leisurely stroll along miles and miles as we drove across the country. 

And when I would get a workout, she jumped from the truck when Clint called her and stay by her side. Work when asked, staring and stay put at rest. 

It does not move in vans judge too more, but if there is an open door or a truck, and you can not find anywhere in Austin, she probably cowering on the floor ready to take its place. Not on the seat, however, because he knows better than that. 


Power Dog .dog


One of our neighbors was the other day and wondered about our dogs because they were all around us playing on the grass. Austin should be noted that only a puppy, because it was so small. 

Well, this puppy is 8 years old and gray began to show on his face. 

Even if it is older now, and it's easier tired, still loves to work. 

I wonder how he does it sometimes .... 

To address areas of hectares of tall grass in search of his flock, and not be able to cows or us or on the grass. In other words, it must be similar to the feeling I get when I go into a cornfield. 

I do not know why I think this, but I thought about it. 
But it does - it always does the job. 

But no matter their age or ability to work, 
it will always be our  Powers and the dog in the group ... 
...

Filled Under: